The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Sunday 22 March 2009

How to Crochet the Magic Circle Starter Loop

If you're wanting to try your hand at amigurumi, then this technique is a real must!

By learning this, you'll be able to make sure that the hole in your starter ring is completely closed to keep your stuffing in.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this - a very clear demonstration. I was looking for some instructions to link to and this seems to be perfect

    http://pixelatedmushroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for this site! I'm just learning to crochet and my goal is to make amigurumi. Thanks! xx oh and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too fast for a beginner, not helpful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, Anon.

      I'll see what other resources are out there. - Maybe a photo tutorial would be better for beginners:)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much, I'm just starting out with crocheting and found this very very helpful:-) i think i'm now a pro! lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin